1. Your first OC ever?
I think I was 14 or 15 when I made Kisame. That’s when I first found out what ‘OC’ stood for XD
2. Do you have a personal favorite among your OCs?
Yus. That would be Feather.
3. Have you ever adopted a character or gotten a character from someone else?
I have not. Maple would be the closest to an adopt but she is an open species so I don’t think that counts?
4. A character you rarely talk about?
Hmm….there’s a few but I’m going to go with Jake. He’s mentioned a time or two in descriptions (I think a few journals as well?) and I’ve only drawn him once. He hasn’t officially made his debut yet.
5. If you could make only one of your OCs popular/known, who would it be?
Feather, definitely Feather because it would annoy him and he is fun to anger XD
6. Two OCs of yours that look alike despite not being related?
None of them really…although I did change Owen’s initial hairstyle because it resembled Kurosanji’s.
7. Are your OCs part of any story or stories?
All of them. Eventually they will all be mentioned in each other’s stories. Maple will even make an appearance although not in the way anyone will expect J
8. Do you RP as any of your OCs? If you do, introduce one of your RP OCs here!
Kinda but its just notes between me and japanese-freak-show . I don’t think I’d be any good in an actual RP. I’ve used Feather, Sable, and Jake in these.
9. Would you ever be willing to give any of your OCs to someone else?
NO!! Each one of them has a piece of my soul D:
10. Introduce an OC with a complicated design?
Farrah, she’s one of my more recent OC’s. I’ve yet to draw her a second time. I really need to work with her more!
11. Is there any OC of yours you could describe as a “sunshine”?
Owen hands down. Mister ‘happy-go-lucky’ at all times with that bright smile of his >.>
12. Name an OC that isn’t yours but who you like a lot
japanese-freak-show ‘s Haru. He’s so fun to mess with. Even better if Feather, Jake, or Jessie is involved hehehehehe
13. Do you have any troublemaker OCs?
Gunner, only if Challange is with him though. Not that Challange is a troublemaker but Gunner loves to annoy him.
14. Introduce an OC with a tragic backstory
Ha that’s like all of them (kinda how they all end up knowing each too). Feather’s story is probably the most tragic as he had no one in which to share his pain with for many years though.
15. Do you like to talk about your OCs with other people?
Oh yeah! japanese-freak-show and I talk about them all the time!
16. Which one of your OCs would be the best at biology (school subject)?
Feather would be. Challange might be a close second followed by Jake.
17. Any OC OTPs?
Owen and Kisame
Feather and Sable
18. Any OC crackships?
Sorry mouse, gotta borrow Haru for this one!
Haru and Jessie! WHY DOES HE HAVE TO BE GAY?!
19. Introduce an OC that means a lot to you (and explain why)
I can’t really pick just one. They all mean a lot to me. Each one of them is a part of me….
20. Do any of your OCs sing? If they sing, care to share more details (headcanon voice, what kind of songs they like etc)?
Jessie enjoys singing. I’d imagine she’d be pretty good at it or at least not make your ears bleed lol. I’d also like to think Challange would be a good singer although we would never hear him sing to know it!
21. Your most artistic OC?
Jessie. She makes jewelry for a living.
22. Is there any OC of yours people tend to mischaracterize? If yes, how?
23. Introduce OC that has changed from your first idea concerning what the character would be like?
Challange was supposed to be this badass who would pick fights with anyone, be angry all the time, and overall just be a jerk. When I started working on ‘The Only Person’ he turned into the caring and responsible big brother type. Still enjoys a good fight whenever he can but he knows there is a time and place for everything. He’s also calculating, a great leader, and very loyal.
24. If you could meet one OC of yours, who would it be and why?
Jake! Because he’s AWESOME. No old dude can be as cool as Jake
25. The OC that resembles you the most (same hobby, height, shared like/dislike for something etc?)
They all share traits of mine but Kisame would have to be the closest. She has a mix of my traits and those that are the complete opposite of me.
26. Have you ever had to change your OC’s design or something else about them against your will?
27. Any OCs that were inspired by a certain song?
No, but Sable was inspired by a real horse.
28. Your most dangerous OC?
Two possibilities here.
Feather: He loves fighting and doesn’t care if he wins or loses. This means against the right person he may go all out and do some serious damage to them just to feel the thrill of the fight. He’s also very strong and hasn’t lost a fight.
Challange: Like Feather, he’s strong and hasn’t lost a fight. Unlike Feather he fights as much mentally as he does physically, and at the same time. He’s also charismatic and can lull his opponent into a false sense of security before striking. Like I said, he’s calculating.
29. Which one of your OCs would go investigate an abandoned house at night without telling anyone they’re going?
If there was something suspicious about it Feather would.
30. Which one of your OCs would most likely have a secret stuffed animal collection?
That sounds like Jessie!! ! Although Kisame could too!
31. Pick one OC of yours and explain what their tumblr blog would be like (what they reblog, layout, anything really)
Jessie would have a very ‘girly’ blog. Pink everywhere with flowers, hearts, cute animals, and anything else she finds cute (Maybe some secretly snapped photos of Haru japanese-freak-show ?)
32. Which one of your OCs would be the most suitable horror game protagonist and why?
Kurosanji. He’d be serious when appropriate and still be jumpy at those ‘dead’ silence areas. Or if you want someone who’ll yell out profanity every 5 seconds Challange would be a good candidate.
33. Your shyest OC?
That would be my pretty Sable.
34. Do you have any twin characters?
Yes actually, Jay and Oak.
35. Any sibling characters?
Owen and Jessie
Jay and Oak
36. Do you have OC pairs where the other part belongs to someone else (siblings, lovers, friends etc)?
Kisame, Owen, Jessie, Jake, Sable, and Feather all are friends with ‘s Haru.
37. Introduce an OC who is not quite human
Everyone except Owen, Jessie, and Jake XD
38. Which one of your OCs would be the best dancer?
Probably Jake. Who knows what that old geezer can do.
39. Introduce any character you want
40. Any fond memories linked to your characters? Feel free to share!
41. Has anyone drawn fanart of your OCs? If yes, maybe show a picture or two here (remember sources & permissions!)
I think a friend drawing them would count, ya? A few of my favorites japanese-freak-show has done J
And by my other friend, Riiku-wolf
42. Which one of your OCs would be the most interested in Greek gods?
Challange, he enjoys reading mythology and history books. Well any book really.
43. Do you have any certain type when you create your OCs? Do you tend to favour some certain traits or looks? It’s time to confess.
Males v.v I tend to make my OC’s male. Usually being some form of ‘tough’ guy as well. Also none of my OC’s are smokers, and seldom drink alcohol.
44. Something you like about your OCs in general
Hmmm…. Jake and Owen both can easily talk to any sort of person and get along with them. They’re also both very optimistic and I envy that about them. They never let anything get them down.
45. A character you no longer use?
Um, there’s not really any. A few who I haven’t worked on their stories in a while, but they haven’t been introduced yet.
46. Has anyone ever told you that you treat your OCs badly?
I don’t believe so.
47. Has anyone ever (friendly) claimed any of your OCs as their child?
Again, I don’t believe so.
48. OC who is a perfect cinnamon roll, too good for this world, too pure
49. Which one of your OCs would most likely enjoy memes?
50. Give me the good ol’ OC talk here. Talk about anything you want
Be creative and imaginative when making your own OC. And I mean your OWN OC. Its okay to take inspiration from someone else’s creation, but don’t mimic everything about them. Hairstyle, clothes, facial features, personality, traits, history, ect all define your character. There’s endless possibilities so don’t let them look like someone else’s who you may or may not admire. And regardless of how good or bad your art is, take pride in your OWN art. Always stride to do better if you’re not happy with it. Don’t get disheartened if someone who’s been at it less than you is better. They too at one time were drawing stick figures. Practice always helps! And lastly, the is no such thing as ‘perfection’! Some of the greatest things come from simple mistakes. ^_^
I tag and anyone who actually reads this all they way through if they want to